Monday, December 28, 2009

Warrior Forum Rreview: The War Room From an Insider

I couldn’t sleep a wink after spending an hour in the War Room…


If you enjoy Warrior forum, then you will be over joyed even ecstatic by the private discussions in the War Room.

Let’s face, it no other internet marketing forum can come close to Allan Says “Warrior forum”. Don’t believe me? Just browse around the various different forums here. I particularly enjoy the copywriter’s forum. If you don’t pick up on any new tactics that you can use to make at least $100,000.00 then you are one smart marketer and probably don’t need what is offered here.

But let’s be real… if you use just a small portion of what is offered in the free forums and actually put the strategies into action… you can kiss your day job good bye, forever. A marketer at any level will find real value here.

The War Room is my Closely Guarded Secret…

After six years in internet marketing I've seen it all online, until now…

The latest and greatest marketing "secrets, strategies and tips" that make you rich.

I've forked over hard earned cash for more "Crap" than I care to reveal on this post and I've been really disappointed time and time again at most of them.

That's why I was surprised and a bit skeptical when I saw the sales message on the forum about the War room going back to paid status. I was heart broken.

After all why would I pay?

I know, I know Allan Says, has an impeccable reputation for delivering, even over-delivering quality information. That's not something I would ever question. My skeptism came when I read the sales message. Allan is offering more quality information than you can find in over 100 different products and at such a ridiculously low price of just $37.00…

Let me tell ya, I wrestled with my conscience for about 2 seconds.

Pig in a poke?

Once inside, I could not believe my eyes. The first post (not a sticky) by Allan was an eye opener. After just 1 hour in there I was on information overload. My mind was racing with so many different $$$ idea’s, I thought my head was going to explode, like a ripe melon hit by buck shot…

If your hesitant don’t be because the War Room isn’t a pig in a poke. Want to know what you will get when your in? Yes? I’ll give you a hint…

Combat Strategies from the marketing Elite

Sorry, that is all I can tell. Honestly, if I were to tell you exactly what you will get it would be like telling you the ending of a block buster movie that you have been dying to see.

Want another hint?

Inside The War Room is like Christmas morning…

Do you remember Christmas mornings when you were a kid? You jump up out of bed and race to the Christmas tree to see if Santa left any gifts. Then you ran into your parents room, jump on there bed shaking them awake like the house was on fire?

Well that is what it is like inside Allan Say’s, ‘War room’.

Let me tell you one more thing…

If your not cranking out Million Dollar idea’s within 10 Minutes from the War Room… You don’t have a pulse.

My advice, if you are serious about making money online or off, you can’t afford not to get in on the action at the exclusive private war room.

To Your Success,

William Cato

P.S. You may never have to buy another product again if you don’t want too. Check it out.


PS again. Allan Says, makes Santa Clause look like a Christmas Scrooge.

Not a member of the warrior forum? Click here to get your free membership

No comments:

Post a Comment